Leucadia Flood Services understands that floods and Fires can strike any time and without warning. When it does, you need reliable and effective cleanup services and fast. We will dispatch a local flood service company to your location right away – day or night – within 60 Minutes 24/7 – 365 days a year. The flood service company will provide an immediate on site damage assessment and experts accompany you during the restoration process.
Leucadia Flood Services will send the flood service company to begin emergency clean-up immediately if necessary. The work includes the removal of building materials, as well as smoke, soot and water extraction of the entire affected area.
How soon can the Leucadia Flood Service come out? In most cases, Leucadia Flood Services can dispatch trained personnel to your site within sixty minutes. 24 hours a day, seven days a week service.
How long will it take to dry my property? Usually structures take 3-4 days, though some jobs require more time.
Does our insurance carrier cover your service? Your insurance policy dictates the terms of your coverage. Although policies differ, in most cases insurance covers the costs to remedy your property damage.
How long does it take for mold to grow once a water loss has occurred? Molds are found virtually everywhere and molds can grow both indoor and outdoors within 24 hours of the start of water damage.
Can Leucadia Flood Services work with my insurance adjusters to settle my claim? Many years of experience in making fair and reasonable appraisals of damaged property are employed by the Leucadia flood services, preparing the necessary reports required by insurance companies in order to help settle the claim.
Quick inspection of the damages is performed and a quote provided, then billed to your insurance company. The restoration process starts immediately. The water damage restoration process includes:
- Immediate attendance by highly trained and certified personnel.
- Itemized report & or quotation rapidly provided, covering all drying restoration work required.
- Drying and restoration of furniture/furnishings.
- Deodorizing and disinfecting.
- Mold stabilization and removal.
- Curtains, upholstery and floor covering drying.
The following factors outline why flood restoration needs to be handled quickly:
- A building can take weeks to dry out.
- Rot and deterioration can damage building foundations caused by water residing under floors.
- Electrical equipment and wiring becomes corroded as well as a safety hazard from water penetration.
- Asbestos and other harmful contaminants from building surfaces can be carried by fresh water.
- Books and documents deteriorate quickly and can cause mold growth if not dealt with quickly.
- Emergency Plumbing Services
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Leakage Detection
- Removal of Property and Storage Services
- Water Extraction Services
- Flood Damage Assessment
- Drying and Humidification of Flooded Areas
- Deodorizing, Mold, Mildew and Odor Control
- Water Damage Repair
- Complete Property flood Restoration
- Direct Insurance Billing