San Diego Flood Repair Service
San Diego Flood Repair Service is available to take your call 24/7 365 days a year. Our phones are open 24 hour 365 days a year for emergency water damage restoration, sewage mitigation, and mold Remediation cleanup and repair services.
Water Removal, Sewage Mitigation, Mold Remediation, Structural Drying, Dehumidification, Deodorizing, Consulting, Asbestos Removal.
How soon can the company come out? In most cases, Services can dispatch trained personnel to your site within sixty minutes. 24 hours a day, seven days a week service.
How long will it take to dry my property? Usually structures take 3-4 days, though some jobs require more time.
Does our insurance carrier cover your service? Your insurance policy dictates the terms of your coverage. Although policies differ, in most cases insurance covers the costs to remedy your property damage.
How long does it take for mold to grow once a water loss has occurred? Molds are found virtually everywhere and molds can grow both indoor and outdoors within 24 hours of the start of water damage.
Is your company experienced in mold removal? Experts in mold remediation are available. The presence of mold on a property is a troublesome and unhealthy problem. This is why employed methods are used to ensure inhabitants’ safety. IICRCS520 Standard Reference Guide for removal. This is one of the most comprehensive courses of action for mold remediation. Mold Certified Firms carry a C-15 and a B Contractor’s License
Can you work with my insurance adjusters to settle my claim? Many years of experience in making fair and reasonable appraisals of damaged property are employed, preparing the necessary reports required by insurance companies in order to help settle the claim.
San Diego Flood Repair and Restoration Services
- Immediate attendance by highly trained and certified personnel for flood or fire assessment.
- Itemized report & quotation rapidly provided, covering water extraction and drying work required.
- Immediate water extraction and structural drying and cleanup as needed.
- Mold stabilization and removal. Deodorizing and disinfecting.
- Curtains, upholstery and floor / carpet cleaning and drying.
- Removal of Property and Storage Services if necessary.
- Sewage cleanup and removal / Category 3 services.
- Further Flood Damage and Restoration Assessment.
- Emergency Plumbing Services, Burst Pipe Repair
- Leakage Detection, Re-pipe & Re-Route.
- Direct Insurance Billing
Insurance policies differ from one another and each dictate the terms of coverage. In most cases, insurance covers the costs to remedy your property damage. Many years of flood experience in making fair and reasonable appraisals of damaged property are employed, preparing the necessary reports required in order to settle a timely claim.