Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration services will take your call 24/7 – 365 days a year. Water damage Restoration describes a large number of possible losses caused by water intruding where it will enable attack of a material or system by destructive processes such as rotting of wood, growth, rusting of steel, de-laminating of materials such as plywood, and many others.
Water Damage Restoration damages may be imperceptibly slow and minor such as water spots that could eventually mar a surface, or it may be instantaneous and catastrophic such as flooding. However fast it occurs, water damage is a major contributor to loss of property.
Those individuals who are affected by wide scale flooding and need water damage restoration services may have the ability to apply for government and FEMA grants through the Individual Assistance program. On a larger level, businesses, cities, and communities can apply to the FEMA Public Assistance program for funds to assist after a large flood. For example, the city of Fond du Lac Wisconsin received $1.2 million FEMA grant after flooding in June 2008. The program allows the city to purchase the water damaged properties, demolish the structures, and turn the properties into public green space.
An insurance policy may or may not cover the costs associated with water damage and the process of water damage restoration. While a common cause of residential water damage is often the failure of a sump pump, many homeowner’s insurance policies do not cover the associated costs without an addendum which adds to the monthly premium of the policy. Often the verbiage of this addendum is similar to “Sewer and Drain Coverage” for water damage restoration.
Restoration Services Available
- Immediate attendance by highly trained and certified personnel for initial flood or fire assessment.
- Itemized report & quotation rapidly provided, covering water extraction and drying work required.
- Immediate water extraction and structural drying and cleanup as needed.
- Mold stabilization and removal. Deodorizing and disinfecting.
- Curtains, upholstery and floor / carpet cleaning and drying.
- Removal of Property and Storage Services if necessary.
- Sewage cleanup and removal / Category 3 services.
- Further Flood Damage and Restoration Assessment.
- Emergency Plumbing Services, Burst Pipe Repair
- Leakage Detection, Re-pipe & Re-Route.
- Direct Insurance Billing