Bankers Hill Flood Service
Bankers Hill Flood Service & Middletown Restoration understands that a flood or Fire can strike any time and without warning. When it does, you need reliable and effective cleanup services and fast. We dispatch experienced technicians to your location right away – day or night – within 60 Minutes 24/7 – 365 days a year. Upon arrival, immediate inspection is conducted on the property to determine the extent of the damage. Followed by a no obligation estimate for the restoration process.
Usually, water extraction and cleanup is employed then and there as it is imperative that the structure and possessions be dried as soon as possible which can limit the overall degree of damage. Over the years, we have assisted many people deal with the devastating reality of flood and fire damage. We do our best to make this difficult time go as smoothly for you as we can.
Flood Services Available
Emergency Flood Services, Water Extraction, Sewage Mitigation, Structural Drying – structures usually take 3-4 days to dry – Mold Remediation, Asbestos removal, Dehumidification, Deodorizing, Carpet Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning and all phases needed for the complete restoration of your home or business to its original condition.
Insurance policies differ from one another. However, in most cases insurance covers the costs to remedy the damage to your property. Many years of experience in making fair and reasonable appraisals of damaged property are employed preparing the necessary reports required by insurance companies in order to help settle the claim in a timely manner.
Flood and Restoration Services
- Immediate attendance by highly trained and certified personnel for flood or fire assessment.
- Itemized report & quotation rapidly provided, covering water extraction and drying work required.
- Immediate water extraction and structural drying and cleanup as needed.
- Mold stabilization and removal. Deodorizing and disinfecting.
- Curtains, upholstery and floor / carpet cleaning and drying.
- Removal of Property and Storage Services if necessary.
- Sewage cleanup and removal / Category 3 services.
- Further Flood Damage and Restoration Assessment.
- Emergency Plumbing Services, Burst Pipe Repair
- Leakage Detection, Repipe & Re-Route.
- Direct Insurance Billing