Carmel Valley Flood Services
Carmel Valley Flood Services Carmel Valley Flood Services is always open to take your call for flood water removal and restoration services within San Diego County. We understand that floods and Fires can strike any time and without warning. When it does, you need reliable and effective cleanup services and fast.
We will dispatch a first responder and team if necessary right away to your location away day or night. Usually within 60 Minutes or sooner 24/7 – 365 days a year.
Upon arrival, water extraction is usually deployed, and removing damaged building materials and sewage if needed, followed by structural drying. Further damage inspection is usually done within the 3 to 5 days. Further cleanup and repair work could include mold remediation, asbestos removal and possible reconstruction recommended if warranted. Packing and storage of your possessions is often needed for extensive cleanups.
Damage from water leaks and pipe breaks require immediate water extraction, fast clean up and dry out. Immediate and important steps need to be taken to save your property from further damage and mold & mildew. Water damage requires help from expert technicians whom handle all types of disasters such as broken pipes, water heater leaks, toilet overflows, sewer spill and the like.
Carmel Valley Flood and Restoration
- Immediate water extraction and structural drying and cleanup as needed.
- Mold stabilization and removal. Deodorizing and disinfecting.
- Curtains, upholstery and floor / carpet cleaning and drying.
- Removal of Property and Storage Services if necessary.
- Sewage cleanup and removal / Category 3 services.
- Further Flood Damage and Restoration Assessment.
- Emergency Plumbing Services, Burst Pipe Repair
- Leakage Detection, Re-pipe & Re-Route.
- Direct Insurance Billing
- flood or fire assessment.
Insurance policies differ from one another and each dictate the terms of coverage. In most cases, insurance covers the costs to remedy your property damage. Many years of flood experience in making fair and reasonable appraisals of damaged property are employed, preparing the necessary reports required in order to settle a timely claim.