San Marcos Flood Service
San Marcos Flood Service is open to take your call 24/7 – 365 days a year. We understand that floods and Fires can strike any time and without warning. When it does, you need reliable and effective cleanup services and fast.
We will dispatch first responder technicians to your location right away – day or night – within 60 Minutes. Immediate on site damage assessment is done and experts accompany you during the restoration process.
Water Removal & Extraction, Sewage Mitigation, Mold Remediation, Structural Drying, Dehumidification, Deodorizing, Consulting, Asbestos Removal…. the list goes on.
- Water extraction
- Structural Drying
- Desiccant Drying
- Mold Mitigation
- Board Ups & Cover
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Direct Insurance Billing
- Sewage Backup Cleaning
- Sewage Decontamination
- Carpet Cleaning
- Leak Detection
- Hardwood Floor Restoration
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Thermal Imaging
- Antimicrobial Treatments
- Sanitation & Deodorization
- Damage Assessment
- Contents Pack-out
- Complete Damage Repairs
- Flood Restoration
- Removal of Property
San Marcos Flood Service Q&A
Q&A> How soon can a San Marcos Flood Service company out ? In most cases, we dispatch trained personnel to your site well before sixty minutes.
How long will it take to dry my property? Usually structures take 3-4 days, though some jobs require more time.
Does our insurance carrier cover your service? Your insurance policy dictates the terms of your coverage. However, Owner policies differ, and in most cases insurance covers the costs to remedy your property damage.
Can San Marcos Flood Service work with my insurance adjusters to settle my claim? Many years of experience in making fair and reasonable appraisals of damaged property are employed by the flood service company, preparing the necessary reports required by insurance companies in order to help settle the claim.
The following factors outline why flood restoration needs to be handled quickly:
- A building can take weeks to dry out.
- Rot and deterioration can damage building foundations caused by water residing under floors.
- Electrical equipment and wiring becomes corroded as well as a safety hazard from water penetration.
- Asbestos and other harmful contaminants from building surfaces can be carried by freshwater.
- Books and documents deteriorate quickly and can cause mold growth if not dealt with quickly.
- Emergency Plumbing Services
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Leakage Detection
- Removal of Property and Storage Services
- Water Extraction Services
- Flood Damage Assessment
- Drying and Humidification of Flooded Areas
- Deodorizing, Mold, Mildew and Odor Control
- Water Damage Repair
- Complete Property flood Restoration
- Direct Insurance Billing